Policies to Tackle Poverty and Inequality in Latin America
Policy makers and experts discuss poverty and inequality in Latin America, and the policies that need to be adopted to make sustainable progress in social outcomes.
- Antoinette Monsio Sayeh, Deputy Managing Director IMF
- Silvana Vargas, Minister of Development and Social Inclusion of Peru
- Nora Lustig, Samuel Z. Stone Professor of Latin American Economics and Director of the Commitment to Equity Institute (CEQ) at Tulane University
- Luis Fernando Meija, Executive Director of Fedesarrollo Colombia
- Alejandro Werner, Director of the Western Hemisphere Department IMF