Briefing on 2020 External Sector Report
The External Sector Report (ESR) analyzes global external developments and provides multilaterally consistent assessments of external positions of the world’s largest economies, representing over 90 percent of global GDP.
- Gita Gopinath, IMF Chief Economist and Director of the IMF’s Research Department
- Daniel Leigh, Division Chief IMF Research Department
- Mark Sobel, OMFIF US Chairman
- Cathy Mann, Global Chief Economist at Citibank
- Daniel Gros, Director of the Centre of European Policy Studies