Beyond Keeping the Receipts: Initial Governance Lessons from COVID Emergency Financing
A discussion on lessons from the COVID-19 emergency spending, and how to shape longer-term efforts to strengthen governance, integrity, and public sector outcomes.
- Geoffrey Okamoto, First Deputy Managing Director IMF
- Rhoda Weeks-Brown, General Counsel & Director Legal Department IMF
- Sawsan Gharaibeh, Co-Founder Rasheed (Transparency International – Jordan)
- Ghizaal Haress, Ombudsperson Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
- Dondo Mogajane, Director-General National Treasury South Africa
- Katherine Siggerud, Chief Operating Officer U.S. Government Accountability Office