BBC World Debate: Stimulate or Consolidate: How to Secure a Robust Global Recovery?
This BBC World News Debate programme was recorded on 8 October 2010 in Washington D.C., USA. The Programme was moderated by and under the editorial control of BBC World News.
- Moderator: Nik Gowing, Main Presenter BBC World Debate United Kingdom
George Papaconstantinou, Minister of Finance Greece
- Christina Romer, Professor University of California at Berkeley United States
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, Professor Economics Columbia University United States
- Dominque Strauss-Kahn, Managing Director International Monetary Fund
- Xiaochuan ZHOU, Governor People's Bank of China People's Republic of China