Against the Odds: Lessons from the Recovery in The Baltics - Session III, Lessons from Latvia and th
Session III discusses what lessons should European policymakers draw from the adjustment experience of Latvia and the Baltics.
- Chrystia Freeland, Global Editor Reuters
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director IMF
- Jörg Asmussen, Executive Board Member ECB
- Olli Rehn, European Commissioner for Economic and Financial Affairs EC
- Sharan Burrow, General Secretary International Trade Union Confederation
- Valdis Dombrovskis, Prime Minister of Latvia