Building A Joint Economic Future in the Maghreb
In this panel discussion, experts and officials discuss recent IMF research that shows how Maghreb countries, with greater economic integration, could create a regional market of almost 100 million people.
- Mr. Marouane El Abassi, Governor Central Bank of Tunisia
- Ms. Mari Pangestu, former Minister of Trade Indonesia
- Ms. Janet Heckman, Managing Director for the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean region of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Mr. Jihad Azour, IMF Middle East Central Asia Department Director
- Ms. Eleni Giokos, CNN Business Africa Correspondent