Session V: Growth Strategies
Session V of Research conference on "Macro and Growth Policies in the Wake of the Crisis"
- George Akerlof, Koshland Professor of Economics at the University of California Berkley
- Dani Rodrik, Rafiq Hariri Professor of International Political Economy at the John F. Kennedy School of Government Harvard University
- Paul Romer, President of Charter Cities a research nonprofit focused on the interplay of rules urbanization and development
- Andrew L T Sheng, Pro-Chancellor of the University Tun Abdul Razak a member of the International Advisory Council of the China Investment Corporation the China Development Bank the Advisory Council on Shanghai as an international financial centre to the Shanghai Municipal Government and also a member of the International Council of the Free University Berlin
- Michael Spence, Professor of Economics at the Stern School of Business at New York University