The Global Jobs Crisis: Sustaining the Recovery through Employment and Equitable Growth
A panel discussion hosted by Global Economy and Development at Brookings on the global economic crisis and strategies for spurring employment and promoting more equitable and balanced growth around the world.
- Kemal Derviş, Vice President and Director Global Economy and Development The Brookings Institution
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Managing Director International Monetary Fund
- Sharan Burrow, General Secretary International Trade Union Confederation
- Stephen Pursey, Senior Adviser to the Director-General International Labour Organization
- George A. Akerlof, Nonresident Senior Fellow The Brookings Institution Koshland Professor of Economics University of California Berkeley