Partnerships for Change: Kosovo
In 1999, the people of Kosovo faced the task of rebuilding an economy destroyed by the collapse of socialism, then war. In this video, Kosovars and IMF experts discuss how they built a banking sector from scratch.
- Gani Gërguri, Governor Central Bank of Kosovo
- Åke Lönnberg, Senior Financial Sector Expert IMF
- Eriola Biboli, Deputy Chief Executive Officer ProCredit Bank Kosovo
- Bostjan Jazbec, IMF Resident Advisor to the Central Bank of Kosovo
- Mentor Geci, Director Statistics Department Central Bank of Kosovo