CD Talk: Adjusting the Macroeconomic Frameworks to Assess the Impact of COVID-19: Lessons from Colombia
Governments around the world face a familiar challenge to assess the macroeconomic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. How has IMF-ICD worked with country authorities to adjust their macroeconomic framework and better analyze and forecast the effe...
- Sebastián Corrales, Head of Fiscal Policy Analysis Division Colombian Central Bank
- Daniel Wills, Deputy Director of Macroeconomic Programming Colombia's Ministry of Finance
- Fernando Delgado, Institute for Capacity Development IMF
- Andrés González, Institute for Capacity Development IMF
- Diego Rodríguez, Institute for Capacity Development IMF